|Do you find yourself with plenty of projects but||to do them?|
|Do you struggle with creating|
|Do you wish you had||in your writing abilities?|
|Do you crave|
|Would you like to write more (either for business or pleasure), but you struggle with how to|
|you had a place where creating wasn’t a big hairy monster, but instead was something you easily had the time to do?|
|you could write with more confidence?|
|you could easily start a sales page, blog post, article, heck, even a book chapter… instead of freezing up over how to get started?|
|you had dedicated time each month to focus on your content?|
My goal ever since I was an English teacher about a million years ago was to help people write more easily and with more confidence and impact. While I’m not teaching 7th and 8th graders any more (thank goodness!), I feel the same way about the hundreds of business owners I’ve taught and coached over the last 11+ years.
I want you to create more easily.
I want you to write with more power.
I want you to write and create with more confidence.
Heck, I want you to write and create!!!
For years I’ve been offering workshops, coaching, programs, and training to help people become stronger business owners – and to get things done!
I’m a business owner just like you, and my biggest challenge (like you, I’m betting!) is setting aside the time to write, create content, market my business, and to work on my bigger dream projects. It seems as if these things fall by the wayside in the busy-ness of everyday business and life.
To be blatantly honest, almost every single class, program, tool, exercise, and workshop I’ve created is because *I* desperately needed them! I needed to find ways to simplify my life and business so that I could get things done AND work on my Big Goals. Most importantly, I needed to set aside time to work on them – because goodness knows extra time isn’t just going to plop itself into my lap!
And hundreds of people have been taking my teleclasses, webinars, programs, and workshops over the last twelve years or so because they needed what I needed – systems, support, and dedicated time!
Here comes the solution!
So, I designed the Creating Content Club as a virtual space where you can get the support and time you need to write. This Club is designed from a deep desire of the success I want for you… as well as what you need. You see, my biggest strengths – and what create the value I bring to my private coaching clients and students in my training programs – are that I can make a process and system out of anything in order to simplify it, along with a warm, caring empathy to see to the heart of your issues when it comes to growing your business (or not growing, as the case may be).
My goal in just about anything I do is to create a caring, safe environment for whatever needs to be done, whether in a webinar, in-person retreat, or virtual workshop.
I’ve combined all this into the Creating Content Club so that you can have a safe place to write, beef up your writing muscles, and get the support you need to keep on creating content!
Here’s what you get each month in the Creating Content Club:
- Just Write! Virtual Workshops – Where we come together virtually for four hours and write
- Teleclass, webinar, and interviews on business, creativity, or the writing process
- 15-Minutes-A-Day Writing Challenge (offered twice a year) – For 15 days, we come together and write for 15 minutes. It’s amazing how powerful this can be!
- Private Facebook group for community, networking, and support
- Private membership site for members only – This is where you’ll find a calendar, schedule of events, and a full Library of past training webinars, interviews, and tools (this is worth the investment alone!)
- Resources to help you create more powerfully – From checklists, worksheets, audios, exercises, and more
- Open office hours – Here’s your opportunity to get quick answers and support (feedback on a title, marketing strategy, where do you put the comma, etc.)
- Discounts on my products, programs, and workshops – Get discounts not offered anywhere else!
Your investment? Only $19 a month!
Why so low? Because I want this to be a no-brainer for you. I want you to have access to resources and structure to help you write. I want to make it easy for you to get the support you need.
You get a ton for your $19 a month. Heck, my Just Write! Virtual Workshops (which are part of this Creating Content Club) are $29, so you save $10 every month just by joining the Creating Content Club.
Let’s break it down…
What does being in the Creating Content Club do for you?
You get focused, dedicated, set aside time to create every month, in a virtual group setting, which provides community, support, and accountability. You’ll be amazed at the momentum this creates for you and your projects. Once you get started, you’ll keep going. That’s a major deal! Like attracts like, and an object in motion stays in motion. Don’t you want to get that motion started?
You get training on all sorts of aspects of business, writing, and creativity, which is going to build your creativity muscles. I guarantee that it will be easier for you to write, and you’ll probably glean some great ideas from the training classes, webinars, and interviews.
You get another focused opportunity to write during the 15-Minutes-a-Day Writing Challenge, which provides structured time to make progress on your projects.
You have a supportive community of like-minded content creators, writers, and entrepreneurs who are trying to do exactly what you’re doing – make it all work!
You’re going to write and create content! Which means you can put your content out into the world, because until it’s created, it’s going to stay in your head. Which further means that the more content you put out, the more visibility and credibility you get as an expert in your particular field.
Let’s get started with your Creating Content Club membership now!
- You can cancel your membership at any time. No strings attached. No questions asked. No whining or pushing from me.
- If you sign up for the annual membership and decide to cancel before the year is up, I’ll refund the remaining pro-rated amount
- It’s only $19 a month (even less if you sign up for a year)… what’s writing and creating content worth to you?
- You can take advantage of the Just Write Workshops, monthly teleclasses, and resources… at YOUR leisure. You’re not obligated to attend every single workshop or teleclass, and the recordings of the teleclasses/webinars/interviews will be available in our special private membership site – ready for you when you are.
- The Creating Content Club is different from a writers’ group (which most often are free). I see it like the difference between a group of guys getting together to go golfing. They might share golfing tips, talk about challenges they’re having on the golf course, and maybe critique a few moves here and there. Now, take a membership to a country club, where you have access to golf time, access to golf pros, and perhaps even attendance to golf clinics. The country club membership serves a whole different purpose than a group of people getting together to go golfing. That’s what the Creating Content Club is all about – giving structured time in the form of Just Write! Virtual Workshops for people to work on their content, classes or interviews with an expert each month, tools/resources/exercises I’ll be sharing, along with providing access to me.
- If you still have questions, reach out to me… we’ll have a chat to see if the Creating Content Club is a fit for you.
Here’s a snippet of what’s in the Creating Content Library…
Not only do you get a new webinar/interview, a new tool, a new resource, Open Office Hours with me, and a Just Write! Virtual Workshop EACH MONTH, you also get access to the all the webinars, interviews, and tools since the Club began. It’s an amazing collection of trainings and workshops!
And if you want a bit more convincing, here’s what people have to say about working and writing with me…
Are you ready to join the Club?
She believes that each of us has something amazing to offer to the world, and that the more we can tap into our authentic selves, the happier and more successful we’ll be.
As a soulful business coach, she works with female entrepreneurs (and a few enlightened men!) on systems, strategy, and content marketing.
With her amazing clients, Dawn helps them to establish goals to move their businesses forward; strategize manageable, doable actions to reach those goals; and create powerful, authentic content that connects them to their tribe… almost always with a focus on systems to make life and business easier.
She is the author of Ready, Set, Write, a manual on creativity with over 50 strategies to unlock and unleash your ideas, as well as Find Your Moments, an inspirational book on being fully present in the moment.
Dawn’s soul purpose is to help entrepreneurs unleash their authentic selves into their businesses. She creates products, programs, and trainings to help business owners connect more powerfully, reach more people, and make a true difference with their work.
You can find out more about her at www.SmartBusinessFromYourSoul.com, the parent site of the Creating Content Club.